From: Valentín
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 9:57 AM
To: eric.frost@mp2kmag.com
Subject: Re: Can Tidy remove illegal attributes??

Hi!

> Remove the type and value attributes or something with the <ul> ?

I think it must remove type and value, because these attributes are
non-strict, and even setting doctype as strict and output-xhtml as true it
doesn't remove them —and yes, I know drop-propietary-attibutes, but it seems
to be not involved in this.

Sorry if my english is poor, I'm Spanish and my english level is not good
enought.