Re: xml preserve whitespace in node text

Thanks again for your answer quoted below, Arnoud.

Your solution could work, but it's too elaborate for me.
I take it then that there is no config setting to preserve whitespace in
element nodes. Seeing that there is at least one application that is able to
preserve whitespace (XMLSpy) I think I will issue a feature request. Is Tidy
still maintaned?

Regards,