Re: Tidy not quite processing XML as I would like

* codefire wrote:
>Note the linkto tags are put on their own lines. Also, notice that the space
>between the tag and the 'and' has disappeared. I wouldn;t mind the inline
>tags being on their own line so much if spaces were handled correctly.

># XML directives
>input-xml: yes

If your input document is HTML with some extra elements, you should not
specify this parameter. If it is just some custom XML format, there is
probably no way right now to get the formatting right. There are other
more suitable tools than Tidy to format XML documents. The Tidy bug
tracker (linked from http://tidy.sf.net) has a number of bugs filed on
XML pretty printing. They are unlikely to be addressed any time soon.