Re: Preserve original value

Thanks for your quick replies.

Can you look at following simple html code and tidy is converting   to
Can you please let me know which option i need to set in configuration file
(i want to preserve the original value, i.e  )

Before Tidy:
<head>
<title></title>
</head>

After Tidy

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
<head>
<title></title>
</head>