Re: Problem with Microsoft Word and Tidy

Thanks for your reply. Several of my colleagues STRONGLY suggested never
using Microsoft Word again for html documents. Another proposed that I use
Composer from the Mozilla suite. I just downloaded it and will try it for a
few weeks. In the few trials I've made I found that it doesn't do the
strange things Word does and it seems to accept all the Word generated html
without complaint. To bad the Composer isn't a free-running executable; it
can only be started from the mozilla.exe browser. Oh well...

If that few-week experiment works, I will try to de-Wordify my current html
(probably using emacs keyboard macros) and revisit Tidy.

dave