Re: [html-tidy] <none>

* Tu Ouyang wrote:
> I want to build the tidyLib with VC 6.0 ,but VC tell me that  the
>project  file (tidy.dsw) is not legal , I can not open the project.

This is probably caused by LF-only line endings in the file; Microsoft
Visual C++ expects CRLF line endings, so you would have to convert them,
e.g. loading the file in wordpad and saving it should convert them. This
needs to be done for all workspace and project files. However, I think
the VC6 files are all outdated, so I am not sure whether they are of any
help; you could just create a new project and add all the C/H files to
it (except for tab2space.c, of course).