Re: tidy.cfg question

I am using tidy04aug00 with NoteTab lite - have been for years.
Honestly, the Tidy Project Page http://tidy.sourceforge.net/ is pretty
incomprehensible to me.  You can see a working example of code at
http://www.strawbalehouse.com/new/sbale.html  BTW, some time ago, I had
someone help me adjust the .cfg file to prevent Tidy from throwing an
error on my correct DOCTYPE!

Sorry to be a bit dense but I am a designer not a programmer! Thanks
for your help.