Re: XHTML 1.1

I'm interested to clean files for confirmance to xhtml 1.1: tidy with xhtml 1.0 strict don't remove, foe eg, style attribute

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "Bjoern Hoehrmann"<derhoermi@gmx.net>
    Inviato: 25/07/04 20.03.53
    A: "Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG"<rscano@iwa-italy.org>
    Cc: "html-tidy@w3.org"<html-tidy@w3.org>
    Oggetto: Re: XHTML 1.1

    * Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG wrote:
    >When is planned to let to check conformance for XHTML 1.1?

    Well... Tidy has only limited capabilities in this regard, it finds some
    errors a Validator would find (but not all) and some more (but not all);
    however, Tidy does support the Ruby elements and in general should have
    as good support for XHTML 1.1 as for XHTML 1.0 Strict. So I wonder, what
    is it exactly that you are interested in?

[Messaggio troncato. Toccare Modifica->Segna per il download per recuperare la restante parte.]