Re: [Tidy-dev] Re: Instructions for windows users?

Ask and ye shall recieve: http://dev.int64.org/tidy-setup.exe

It installs tidy.exe into /Windows, and puts start-menu shortcuts to
Raggett's intro and the quick reference.  If nobody wants
additions/changes to it I'll put it up on my binaries page..