Re: Formatting ASP.NET code

If checking for the closing </head> tag is cumbersome, how about making
a new switch called "new-script-tag"?

We could give this tag the ability to recognise the wildcard tags as
discussed and still keep the old new-blocklevel-tag and others operating
as is.

Would it be possible to define a new group of tags like this that would
not be moved from the head segment?

In the example case I have the <asp: tags in the head segment for a
reason: the page is dynamic and those segments get filled out with data
from the server side when the page is processed. Would Tidy behave the
same if the tag was an ASP script tag <% ... %> ?

I think if we can add a feature like this to Tidy it would really bring
a whole new area of uses for it, especially inregards to integrating it
with various web development IDE's etc.