Re: Formatting ASP.NET code

That's great news! Would you be able to push forward with something that
would help us get this thing integrated with VS.NET?

I think the main prob is allready recognised: handling asp:* and uc?
tags. VS.NET create's a tag looking like uc1 for usercontrols dropped
into the page beign designed (could be matched with (uc[\d+]:\S+) ).

Am I the only one that's getting my <asp: tags moved from the head
section of the document into the body .. :)?

Calling VS.NET 2003 bug riddled may have been an over statement, but my
frustration with the lack of XHTML support and the silly html trashing
is just flowing over :).