RE: JTidy - How can I get back only the snippet HTML

In normal tidy it would be the --show-body-only option.  Maybe jtidy has
something similar.

  _____

From: html-tidy-request@w3.org [mailto:html-tidy-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Pinhas, Yaacov
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 7:26 AM
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Subject: FW: JTidy - How can I get back only the snippet HTML

Hi There,

My name is Kobi and I'm using the JTidy.

I am trying to parse piece of HTML content using the JTidy (for example HTML
table), then I'm doing some manipulations on the loaded Dom.

So far so good, but when I'm getting back the result the Jtidy returns the
snippet HTML but with the <HTML>  <BODY> and <META> tags...

My question is how can I get only the snippet HTML without the added tags?

Your quick answer will be very appreciate!!!

Many thanks,

Yaacov (Kobi) Pinhas
Software Engineer