RE: [personal] Tidy: Report on Possible Bug

If you have the original html, submit a bug.  Otherwise there is no way to
tell if tidy really has a bug or was correcting some bad markup :)

-----Original Message-----
From: html-tidy-request@w3.org [mailto:html-tidy-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Howard Best
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 3:38 PM
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Subject: [personal] Tidy: Report on Possible Bug

Great program! Thank you very much for making it available.

I used it to reformat all of my Web pages. The only one that it slightly
messed up the format of is the following:

http://llbest.com/FunWithColors2.htm

It worked great for all of the others.

Howard Best (http://llbest.com)

Dream of owning a home? Find out how in the First-time Home Buying Guide.
http://special.msn.com/home/firsthome.armx