Re: enclose-block-text broken?

* Christian Hennecke wrote:
>with the latest code releases from January 24 and January 10, the
>"enclose-block-text" option does not have any effect here. It happens
>with both the Windows and OS/2 versions.
>
>I can't tell you when it broke, since I haven't tried new releases
>between December 2002 and now.

  % tidy --enclose-block-text yes
  ^Z
  line 1 column 1 - Warning: missing <!DOCTYPE> declaration
  line 1 column 1 - Warning: plain text isn't allowed in <head> elements
  line 1 column 1 - Warning: inserting missing 'title' element
  Info: Document content looks like HTML 3.2
  3 warnings, 0 errors were found!

  <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
  <head>
  "HTML Tidy for Windows (vers 1st January 2004), see www.w3.org">
  <title></title>
  </head>