RE: Different behaviour on windows and linux

On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 12:29, Cory Nelson wrote:
> Have an example?

Pick up source code of any site. I just did this -

lynx --dump --source http://www.yahoo.com > /tmp/yahoo.html

Then ran tidy on it -

tidy -asxhtml -o test.xhtml /tmp/yahoo.html

It prints out a ton of warnings and errors and the test.xhtml file is
not created.

--
VaibhaV
http://vsharma.net