Re: [Bug] Spaces are significant

* Susan Lesch wrote:
>First thanks for this wonderful tool. I was using Terry Teague's
>BBTidy about 50 times a day and just switched to the 18 March Mac OS
>X build.

Susan, Thanks!

>Tidy is eliminating spaces, making Web pages unreadable. Is this
>something that can please be fixed? If I goofed in the configuration
>file, any tips you may have to fix this would be appreciated.

I guess this is caused by

>input-xml: yes

This configuration option should not be used for HTML/XHTML documents.
I admit the name is a bit counter-intuitive and a number of users had
this problem... Think of it as "just XML" as opposed to something more
specific like (X)HTML. Please let me know if setting it to 'no' or
removing it does not help, I'll have a closer look then.

regards.