Re: Fwd: Re: webgem - cannot add or delete music files

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003, Cynthia Gaines wrote:

> RE:  Reg #  AP2237311805
>
> Dear Dave Raggett,
>  I am still having a problem with my "web gem" music files on the
> site, www.Jans-Place.com
>  There is an error on the page where I am trying to delete and add
> music files.  I had previously worked with Jarrod Smith, with
> APlus.Net.Support (please see attached messges to and from him).
>
> I tried everything that Mr. Smith recommended, and I last replied
> to him on December 11, 2003, stating that it still isn't working.
> He hasn't replied yet.
>  At this time, there is only one music file added, which I want
> deleted.  Also, I am not able to add other music files.  I am not
> a computer tech and I have no idea what the problem could be.
> Will you please advise me as to what you or what I can do to fix
> this problem as soon as possible?  Thank you for your time.

I regret that I can't help you with this. My html tidy utility can
be used to fix up some markup problems, but won't help with
JavaScript errors. I can only suggest a divide and conquer strategy
where you try a series of experiments to narrow the problem area
down.

 Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>  W3C lead for voice and multimodal.
 http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett +44 1225 866240 (or 867351)