Re: tidylib and jTidy

I missed the original post but atleast one person
is working with jtidy.  I ported it to j# in .net
(which was suprisingly easy - very few changes)
so that I could use tidy on ISPs that didn't
allow registration of DLLs (which is how TidyCOM
is implemented) - it's also a cleaner
implementaion in .NET architecture.  It hasn't
been extensively tested yet so I didn't bring it
up... but if you want the J# .NET project I could
send it your way.

-ben