Re: JTidy not showing all warnings or errors

* Win Lei wrote:
>When I provide a url to jtidy, it has done the job to output the
>corrected xhtml file, however, I would be more interested in
>checking the error/warning output. Since I notice that jtidy has
>changed all the wrong bits on the page, but without outputing all
>the changes made to the error file. Is there a property that I can
>set to make it output all the changes made?

No. This is high on my priority list for HTML Tidy though.

>Also, is jtidy validating against a DTD file or it just has set
>of built in rules which it runs against?

Built in rules and far far away from "validating". Current HTML
Tidy is much better in this respect though it is not complete
in some areas. It does not parse DTDs though (shipping them along
with Tidy would be troublesome too).