Re: font tags

On Saturday 17 May 2003 11:11, you wrote:

> Matt,
>
> Just to clarify -  you want to change all the <font style="blah"> in to
>
> Our CMS system is using the same technique you've mentioned and I think
> we've worked around most problems. I'm pretty sure there's simple solution.
>
> Peter

Hi peter

Thanks for the reply

I want to change

and

Currently htmltidy will replace all font tags with custom style classes and
places the the style definitions in the header. but I would like to put all
the style definitions inline. This is because only the html inside the body
tag gets used, the rest will be deleted.

Regards

Matt