Re: Help with HTML Tidy

You can either run Tidy in a console window from the command line,
or you may prefer to use a tool the provides a GUI front end. You
can find several of these linked off the SourceForge page at:

   http://tidy.sourceforge.net/#binaries

 Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>  W3C lead for voice and multimodal.
 http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett +44 1225 866240 (or 867351)