Re: HTML-KIT 292 TIDY problem with JavaScript code

hello ,
I don't have any errors with tidy when I use this tag wiht javascript:
<script src="index1.js" type="text/javascript">
</script>
or like that
<script  type="text/javascript">

</script>

the problem is this tag language=JavaScript only -normaly you don't need this tag.
greetings Alain