Re: HTML-KIT 292 TIDY problem with JavaScript code

Can you send the sample input as an attachment?  When a DOCTYPE or HTML tag
is included, the text gets chopped for some reason.

Those are legitimate warnings.  If you have an end tag within a <SCRIPT>
element, you should escape it.  E.g.

<script type="text/javascript" language="Javascript>
   document.write( "<p>foo<\/p>" );
</script>

Note the <\/p>.

Also, in URLS, you should use the &amp; character entity to represent URL
argument delimiters.  E.g.

take it easy,
Charlie