Re: Repeated Virus Sent To List !!

Hi Dave,

Thanks for replying -- I had no idea that dsr@w3.org was such an
illustrious source as yourself, what next a trojan horse from Tim
Berners-Lee ??

Unfortunately the virus emails are still coming; at about a rate of 10 a
day my antivirus software rings an alarm bell (it no longer makes me jump).
The latest has a subject of 'Fw: Enjoy friendship :-)' and the virus is in
an attached file called 'checkfriends.scr'.

Regards,

..matthew