Re: HTML Tidy for PHP?

* Armin Braun wrote:
>is there an PHP version of HTML Tidy available somewhere? I couldn't find
>anything about that on tidy.sourceforge.net but maybe there are certain
>approaches...?

I am not aware of any and I don't think it'd make much sense to port
HTML Tidy to PHP. What could be possible is to use the currently
developed library version of HTML Tidy to incorporate it in some PHP
extension that makes Tidy available within PHP scripts. How to do the
latter is covered at http://www.php.net/manual/en/zend.creating.php so
if someone volunteers to write such extension...

regards.