Re: HElp requested for Tidy !

Hi Junnare,

I am not familiar with TidyDBG, where did you get it?

Anyway, for general use of Tidy, Dave Raggett maintains the best
introduction document.  See his original Tidy page at:

http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/

There is also a half-decent quick reference at:

http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html

You can find easy links to both of these near the top of the Tidy project
home page at http://tidy.sourceforge.net/.

For XHTML conversion, use -asxhtml (short for --output-xhtml yes).  Other
useful options are "clean" (-c).  Some folks like numeric-entities for
non-HTML-aware XML utiltities.