HTML-Tidy Win32 binaries (and other stuff)

That link was only temporary.  I updated the Win32 binary on the project
page, however.  You can find PC binaries (Win32, Mac, OS/2) at
http://tidy.sourceforge.net/#otherbuilds.

That said, I have a working Perl wrapper and a nice Windows UI on my home
page.  Also a C++ wrapper and a DLL Makefile.  All are based on the new
library version of Tidy. See http://users.rcn.com/creitzel/tidy.html for
details.

take it easy,
Charlie