Re: the latest executable version of Tidy for Win98

You can find a recent Win32 build on my home page at:
http://users.rcn.com/creitzel/tidy.exe

This is a "production" build off of the main CVS branch that includes
support for accessibility checks plus Asian and UTF16 encodings.

Win32, Mac, OS/2 builds are done by hand and uploaded periodically.  Linux
and Solaris binaries are done nightly by a cron job on the Source Forge
compile farm.

take it easy,
Charlie