RE: [Tidy-dev] Request: a 'strip-presentation' option

I wrote:

> IMO, a 'strip-presentation' option should also remove all such
> content-void paragraphs, headings, and list-items.

Although, I should note, that would likely be a good bit more involved
(coding-wise) than just consolidating "clean" and "drop-font-tags" with
not creating an embedded style section with corresponding classes.

So perhaps it could be a separate option, something like
'strip-void-content'.  It might actually even be better to have it as a
separate option, since people for various reasons might want to do one
and not the other.  Also, IMO an element with an ID should *not* be
considered content-void, even if it otherwise would be.

/Jelks