Re: Tidying using TidyCom - repeated attribute question.

My only thought is that it might not be much work to update TidyCOM with
the current CVS at http://sf.net/projects/tidy/.

I believe the diffs of the source files for the tidylib component of
TidyCOM are small (diffs to 2000-08-04, that is).  I would save those diffs
in a separate file.  Replace the tidylib sources from SourceForge and
re-apply the changes.  I think there are just a couple.  At any rate, I did
this once and it took an hour.

hope this helps,
Charlie