Re: XHTML namespace and lang attributes (was: Perversity, thy name isTidy)

In <3CD2F6AF.57818E5B@mail.telepac.pt>, Brian Timmins <btimmins@mail.telepac.pt> writes:
> Anyone know how to stop tidy changing:

> Not that I have any objection to advertising for "w3",
> it is just that with multiple language switching...

Brian

can you please check that you are using the latest tidy release, and if the
problem persists open a bug report at http://tidy.sf.net/ (preferrably with a
sample document that fails, and information about your tidy settings).

The additional xmlns is a result of the fact that your document is valid XHTML,
so the namespace attribute is added, however this should not result in
stripping the lang attribute.

I have been unable to reproduce your problem.

--
Klaus Johannes Rusch
KlausRusch@atmedia.net