Re: Access Violations occured in the same place

At 4:40 PM +0800 12/5/01, Huajun Zeng (Intl Staffing) wrote:
>I am using tidyparser to parse homepages of thousands of websites. There
>always (about 1 of each 100 sites) occurred the  Access Violation  error
>in the following code in ParseDefList function(at the last but 2 line),
>what happened in it?

I assume you are using the 04 Aug 00 version of Tidy. I believe this is a
known bug (#426885	Definition list w/Center crashes), which was fixed
shortly after the 04 Aug 00 version was shipped. You might want to try a
beta version of the current Tidy code - visit <http://tidy.sourceforge.net>
for more details.

Regards, Terry