From: Rick Beton [mailto:richard.beton@lineone.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 5:21 AM
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Subject: Re: Java version of HTML Tidy

Jacob Nordfalk wrote:

> 2) I would like a GUI.
>     If anybody are interested I could make it myself, to be included with
>     JTidy (any suggestions are welcome).

So would I.

Initially, this may just work on a one file at a time basis. I guess it
could be

extended to work on many files, e.g. all the files in a directory, or even
navigating links so as to highlight broken links too.

How about being able to create and save batch files/shell scripts full of
tidy
commands, so that inexperienced users can use the GUI to easily put
together regression testing of their pages?

Just a thought.
Rick