Re: net tidy for mac (fwd)

At 9:26 AM +0100 10/15/01, Dave Raggett wrote:
> [...]

I'm not sure what "Net Tidy" is, but it was web based (as some versions of
Tidy are), then the platform shouldn't matter - you could use Mac, Windows,
etc with a supported web browser of your choice.

However, if you are looking for a version of Tidy that runs in Mac OS, you
can always find the current shipping version at :

<http://www.geocities.com/terry_teague/tidy.html>

This page is linked to from the main (current) HTML Tidy web page :

<http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/>

A new version of Tidy will be coming soon. You can also find more
information about the new version on the main (new) HTML Tidy web page :

<http://tidy.sourceforge.net>

Regards, Terry