RE: enclose-block-text bug

The tidy-dev list is probably the right place.  Sorry if we didn't respond.

On the enclose-block-text issue, I am not highly familiar with the issue it
addresses - mixed content model support in block elements - but taking a
look at the text itself, it may be technically correct.  Basically, it has
enclosed all the otherwise unenclosed text nodes within a <p> ... </p> pair.
Agree, however, that the inserted <p> tags should probably usurp all content
of its parent.

</li>

Should be

</li>

I.e. the opening <p> tag needs to be moved back to the beginning of the <li>
content.  Coming in the middle, as it does now, it renders strangely on the
browser because beginning a new paragraph starts on a new line.  Even at the
beginning, putting in <p> elements messes with the vertical spacing on <li>
elements.  Opinions?

On the spacing issue, I think we are essentially at a feature freeze for
current work and are trying to clear up bugs and couple remaining issues.
Can you enter a feature request on Source Forge?

take it easy,
Charlie