Re:To me,   is converted to a single byte value, i.e. 0xA0

 Hi,

 October 1st, is National Day of China. National Day holiday through the October 1 and 7 period.  I have a rest in these days.

 It's my mistake.I make some example , yes, I found too,   is converted to a single byte value , is , 0xA0.

 Maybe no way to solution the problem?