RE: Auto-sensing the encoding

At 9:37 AM -0700 9/17/01, Rick Cameron wrote:
>I am very interested in the idea of a library version of Tidy - because
>that's how I'm using the code. I have created a library that includes only
>the parser, based on the 4 Aug 2000 release.
>
>I don't see anything at the Source Forge site about a library version. Would
>it be possible for you to let me know when issues like design of the API,
>memory management, initialisation/termination, etc. are being discussed?

The "library" is mentioned, but briefly. While some of us have had some
initial thoughts for a library, we really haven't started having design
discussions - that will probably happen after we release the current
standalone version of Tidy.

To be informed of what is going on with Tidy development, I recommend you
get involved by joining the "tidy-develop" mailing list (and move this
current discussion from the "html-tidy" mailing list). You can find more
details at :

<http://tidy.sourceforge.net> or <http://sourceforge.net/projects/tidy>

Regards, Terry