Re: adding tags in JTidy

This is what I did (using JTidy).
After finding out what tags I needed to add (dynamically), I wrote a file
called "J:/config.txt" and did the following:

   tidy.setConfigurationFromFile("J:/config.txt");
   document = tidy.parseDOM(this.url.openStream(), this.outputStream);

The config file was simply one line:

    new-inline-tags: noindex

Where "noindex" was the tag I wanted JTidy to accept.
Hope that helps,

Ryan