Re: Unrecognized tag parsing problem

The next version of HTML Tidy will feature a "force output" option that
will force Tidy to continue even when it finds errors.  In the meantime,
you can change line 1228 of Tidy.java from

  if (!configuration.OnlyErrors && lexer.errors == 0)

  if (!configuration.OnlyErrors)

That should do the trick.

Gary