From: Stephen.Evans@pgen.com [mailto:Stephen.Evans@pgen.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 11:56 AM
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Subject: tidy.exe on Windows 95

Hi!

I attempted to download tidy.exe from your fine web site.  Unfortunatly the
content advisor in Internet Explorer (5.5) did not let me access the
download site.  I've tried changing all the content settings.

Please could you mail me tidy.exe so I can use your fine product.

Many Thanks

Steve Evans
Powergen UK Plc

prohibited.