Re: Using HTML Tidy to clean to turn HTML fragments to XHTML fragment s

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Patrick Dingle wrote:

> I would like to use HTML tidy to convert an HTML fragment (i.e. a subset of
> things within the <body> of the page) to XHTML.  Is there a command line
> option or a way to do this?  HTML tidy always seems to add the <html> and
>
> Patrick

Already solved. Apply the attached patch to the given release of HTML Tidy.
Then just add "body-only: yes" to your Tidy config file. It will leave you
with everything inside but excluding the body tag.

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams  <ignacio@openservices.net>