Re: HTML tidy and Win 2000

<sarcasm>
wow!  thanks!
that was helpful!
</sarcasm>

it sits there.  doing nothing.

i downloaded a new html editor which has tidy built
into it and i'm just using that.

sorry i didn't post a follow up.
i'm avoiding the straight-up version of tidy...cuz,
like i said, it sits there....doing nothing.

and i have no CLUE what the problem is.

if we ignore problems, do they go away???
well...it seems to be working for now. ;P

thanks all. :)