RE: tidy without indenting?

Another thing to try would be:

- Before running Tidy, Find and Replace all tabs with an HTML entity that
you don't already have in your code.
- Run Tidy on the resulting mess with indenting turned off.
- Replace all of the entities in the resulting code with tabs again.

Voila!

If you use BBTidy with BBEdit on the Mac, just write a little AppleScript to
do this for you.  Tabs are searched for using "\t".

ANDREW GRANTHAM
Interface Development
Cyberplex