RE: Tidy and XHTML Strict DTD

Hi Alex thanks for the info...I had completly forgotten about the
Cdata...

Border on images, will change...

..and I kinda assumed Tidy would change the dtd when it indeed was a
strict document...<G>

Jason E.J. Manaigre
International Institute for Sustainable Development
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Web Development | HTML God
Websites: http://www.iisd.org  |  http://sdgateway.net
Email: mailto:jmanaigre@iisd.ca | Phone: 1 204.958.7744