Re: Tidy Version?

On 24 Jan 2001, at 7:57, Marote, Alan R. wrote:

> I downloaded "the latest version" of Tidy which is supposed to be 04
> August 2000 however when I run the program it says "vers 30 April 2000".
> Anyone else experience this?

I sent a note to Dave Raggett early this month about this issue, at least
with regard to the Windows version.  I gather that he hasn't had a chance
to fix it.

For the Windows version, downloading the source from:

  http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy4aug00.zip

...will get you the current executable as well.

                                      -- Dave