RE: XML Tidy?

Looks good.  Looks like the pretty printer theory worked out ok.  I put this
into the "Feature request" tracker on the SourceForge project (and attached
your diff), so it's in the queue.

For all interested parties, you can view the feature list Terry has culled
from this mailing list at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?group_id=27659&atid=390966

The more feedback we get about these items, the better (including priority,
sanity checking, potential conflicts, refinements, "You want it to do
what?", etc. etc.).

Question: given the input
-- INPUT --
<head>
<title>Foo!</title>
</head>
------------

Do you want
-- OUTPUT A --

or b)
-- OUTPUT B --

Your diffs look like you want b).  If so, why?  I'd think you'd want to drop
the <body> itself so that the document contents, for example, could be
dropped into a cell in a layout table.

Charlie