Re: BUG: tidy reports only warnings but complains about unfixed errors

* Steinar Bang wrote:
>Platform: tidy 4th august 2000, linux
>
> - I downloaded this page
>	<http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/webdav/protocol/issues.html>
>   to the local file issues-orig.html
> - I ran tidy with the command
>	tidy -xml issues-orig.html >issues.html
>
>The resulting issues.html had a size of 0 bytes, and tidy complained
>about errors that needs to be fixed, but all error messages seems to
>be warnings.

Yes.

>The return code is 02, which the manual says means that errors have
>been encountered.

Exactly.

>Error output follows:
>
>line 251 column 1 - Warning: unexpected </head> in <link>

This warnings comes 7 times...

>This document has errors that must be fixed before
>using HTML Tidy to generate a tidied up version.

The mentioned warning is actually an error reported by
localize.c:ReportError() (code == UNEXPECTED_ENDTAG).

I don't know _why_ it says 'Warning:' instead of 'Error'; Dave?
I think we should fix this, it's really confusing. Comments?