-----Original Message-----
From: Tin Le [mailto:tin@le.org]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 4:38 PM
To: Randy Waki
Cc: Reitzel, Charlie; html-tidy@w3.org; 'Adrian Mugnolo'; 'Bjoern
Hoehrmann'; 'Sebastian Lange'; Kevin Brannen; 'Dave Raggett'; '???';
Valeri.Atamaniouk@nokia.com; 'Aaron Chan'; 'Richard A. O'Keefe';
ablavier@wanadoo.fr; ac.quick@sympatico.ca; dforcier@macromedia.com;
info@sl-chat.de; teague@mailandnews.com
Subject: RE: SourceForge Project Approved

On Mon, 21 May 2001, Randy Waki wrote:

> What does everyone think about making an initial Tidy
> release that just incorporates the outstanding bug fixes?
> That would provide a chance to iron out kinks in the new
> procedures and provide a more stable base from
> which to launch the API changes.

Yes. Agreed.  Let's go through bug fixes first.  Make sure it is stable
before adding features.

Tin Le
----
http://tin.le.org