RE: Jtidy and Mixed case attributess

thankyou for the response.
I have tried both setXmlOut and setXHTML and niether preserves the case.

in case you are wondering...the reason i need to do this is becasue i have a
dom object model that can consists of both proprietary elements as well as
all of the html elements. basically we have created an html editor and use
jTidy to clean up the html elements and make them well formed, and then
simply insert this into our DOM object. it works great except that that
jtidy converts everthing to lowercase and so their are inconsistencies all
over. it is also a problem when trying to manipulate the DOM in code..as
case matters.

i have been using the java naming standards in naming my elements and
attributes.
Elements (analygous to Objects), start with Uppercase and every other word
in the element name is an Upper case character.
Attributes (analygous to properties or methods) start with lowercase and
every other word in the attribute name is in upper case.

thanks again..and if you can..please respond by email also...don't have
access to mailing list..they are filtered out.

Mahendra Singh