Re: We Guarantee ................

Hi All readers

It beats me way anybody sends this junk mail out, I tried one day sending a couple of dozen Email's to those who had sent me junk mail one day after I had saved up a month supply
in a folder of it's own, asking them to remove my name off their list,  most of it came back "returned undelivered"

Now I have to ask,  would you buy anything from anybody who behaves in this manner?.

Now as soon as I realize it is "junk mail" no more  reading as it has been "deleted". I have never read past the first line of one junk Email